This document sets out information on how we use personal information relating to people we interact with including customers and website users. It serves as an expression of our commitment to protecting their private personal information.
When we refer to “processing” of your personal data, this includes obtaining, recording, storing or holding your personal data.
When we refer to “travel services” this covers all products and services which may be booked with or through us, such as tours, accommodation, transfers
- booking or inquiring about booking travel services with or through us; or
- the recipients of any travel services booked with or through us; or
- customers or potential customers or recipients of travel services that can be booked with or through us.
We will only use and store your personal information with your consent or other lawful basis.
We respect your right to privacy and we aim to ensure you have a trustworthy experience with us, including when using our website and booking with or through us.
We process your personal data in accordance with the Law of The Republic of Armenia on Protection on of Personal Data, adopted on 18 May 2015.
We may collect the following personal data:
Information concerning you as an individual
- proofs of identity (copies of passports)
- any other information provided to us by or in relation to you which concern you as an individual.
Website Usage Information
- your IP address
- your computer device details (PC, tablet, smartphone, watch etc.);
- the make and version of web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome) you are using;
- your operating system (e.g. Windows, Windows Phone, OSX, iOS, Android, Linux etc);
- your time-zone;
- any web-page you came from, identified as the referrer web page address by your web browser;
- page response times;
- download error;
- pages and parts of pages you visit;
- usage you make of our website, including enquiries and searches undertaken, and registrations for accounts, etc.;
- services and products you viewed;
- page interaction information (such as scrolling, keys pressed, mouse clicks, touches, and mouse-overs).
We may collect information about your visits to, browsing of, and use of our website, unless your web browser blocks this. The range of data we collect will depend on how you interact with our website.
We Use Your Personal Information to enable you to make bookings, orders, requests; to communicate with you concerning any enquiries, bookings, travel services provided, problems and complaints, and to respond to any enquiries or requests from you; to provide information to you about our website, systems and services; to analyse and improve our business, website, systems and services.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information, however, we may not be able to offer our services without it, where the information is required for us.
We disclose your personal data to third parties when necessary to make any booking requested by or for you per your request.
You may request us to provide the information to you about the personal data that we are processing and for what purposes, as well as to provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold.